Just another super easy and fast recipe idea for you.
Bean and tomato lettuce wraps:
- 1 can of beans
- 1 tomato
- 3 lettuce leaves
- cook beans as directed
- dice tomato
- place beans and tomatoes on lettuce leaves
- roll and eat!
You can also add a tbsp of homemade tomatillo dressing to these, which is delicious, but not as healthy. Here is the recipe I like for tomatillo dressing.
For those who haven’t seen my original post on #100DaysOfHealthy, I have a list containing 11 items, and I plan to start each item on a new week and report back the changes I see throughout that week. Once I start an item on the list, I will continue it until the 100 days is over. Hopefully each item will become a lifestyle change if I think it’s worthy.
1. Drink the correct amount of water daily
2. Cut out sugar
3. Eat 5 servings of vegetables a day
4. Go to the chiropractor bi-weekly
6. Take supplements
7. Oil pulling
8. Bye-bye caffeine
9. Eat only lean meats
10. Light exercise at least 20 minutes a day
11. Make and drink healthy smoothies/juices